Rabbi Nachman Kahana is an Orthodox Rabbinic Scholar, Rav of Chazon Yechezkel Synagogue – Young Israel of the Old City of Jerusalem, Founder and Director of The Center for Kohanim, and Author of the 15-volume Mei Menuchot series on Tosefot and With All Your Might. He also authors a blog that provides insights into the […]
Writer, Marketing Manager & Webmaster
My Talents lie in:
* Marketing: planning, developing, managing and executing initiatives to grow market share.
* Wordsmithing: marketing writing, web content development, blogging, branding, social media marketing and content editing.
* Creation and management of web sites, blogs and e-commerce shops.
* Technical Communication: technical writing of end-user manuals, compliance process analysis & documentation, and e-curriculum development.
My Passions include:
* Crafting words to move, educate, illuminate and/or entertain.
* Researching markets, behaviors and history.
* Process improvement
* Helping people by solving the problems or challenges they face.
My Experience acquired over more than 25 years of working with a diverse group of businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and government entities has provided me with wisdom and techniques that you can now take advantage of. But don't just take my word for it, review the recommendations section of this profile.